- 2021年05月31日14:57 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（0） 阅读（208）
1. Each week a salesperson receives a commission that is equal to 12 percent of the first $500 of sales plus 20 percent of additional sales. If the salesperson received a commission of $380 last week, what was the total amount of the sales that the salesperson made last week?
解析：$500*12%=$60; $380-$60=$320; $320/0.2=$1600; $1600+$500=$2100
2. 已知x ≠ 0，
Quantity A: x^2
Quantity B: x(x+5)
A. Quantity A is greater.
B. Quantity B is greater.
C. The two quantities are equal
D. The relationship cannot be determined from the information given.
解析：如果x > 0, 则B > A; 如果x < 0, 则B < A，由于x值无法确定，因此两者大小无从比较，所以选D。
3. If x< y, which of the following must be true?
A. 2x< y
B. 2x> y
C. x2< y2
D. 2x-y< y
E. 2x-y< 2xy
4. The table shows the frequency distribution of the random variable X. What is the median of the distribution of the Value X?
5. According to a tax rate formula for a certain year, the amount of tax owed by an individual whose annual income was between $31,850 and $77,100 was equal to a base tax of $4,386 plus 24 percent of the annual income that exceeded $31,850.According to this formula, what was the amount of tax owed by an individual whose annual income that year was $42,000?