- 2019年01月22日17:28 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（0） 阅读（1154）
"In any profession--business, politics, education, government--those in power should step down after five years. The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership."
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
1. When leaders have no fear of losing their power, they tend to abuse their power.
2. A new leadership usually has greater initiative and would ring in new ideas.
3. However, in certain realms such as business it might not be o necessary to limit the term of leadership.
4. Furthermore, new leaders often lack the necessary skill and experience to cope with existing problems; therefore, they need a period of time for adaptation.