- 2018年05月11日10:48 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（1） 阅读（1750）
Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.
I fundamentally agree with the speaker’s assertion; however, as the speaker implies, it is impossible not to overstate the comparative value of imagination.
1. One need only observe young children as they go about their daily lives to appreciate the role that pure imagination can play as an aid to accomplishing tasks.
2. The speaker’s contention also finds ample empirical support in certain forms of artistic accomplishment and scientific invention.
3. Of course, there are many notable exceptions to the rule that imagination unfettered by experience breeds remarkable insights and accomplishments.
4. On the other hand, it is important not to take this assertion about artistic and scientific accomplishment too far.