- 2018年04月04日18:35 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（1） 阅读（5009）
1. In a probability experiment, G and H are independent events. The probability that G will occur is r, and the probability that H will occur is s, where both r and s are greater than 0.
Quantity A：the probability that either G will occur or H will occur, but not both
A. Quantity A is greater.
B. Quantity B is greater.
C. The two quantities are equal.
D. The relationship cannot be determined from the information given.
2. The area of circle W is 16*π and the area of circle Z is 4*π. What is the ratio of the circumference of W to the circumference of Z?
A. 2 to 1
B. 4 to 1
C. 8 to 1
D. 16 to 1
E. 32 to 1
3. The interior dimensions of a rectangular tank are as follows: length 110 centimeters, width 90 centimeters, and height 270 centimeters. The tank rests on level ground. Based on the assumption that the volume of water increases by 10 percent when it freezes, which of the following is closest to the maximum height, in centimeters, to which the tank can be filled with water so that when the water freezes, the ice would not rise above the top of the tank?
4. In a certain sequence of numbers, each term after the first term is found by multiplying the preceding term by 2 and then subtracting 3 from the product. If the 4th term in the sequence is 19, which of the following numbers are in the sequence? Indicate all such numbers.
正确答案：A C E
The quadrants of the xy-plane are shown in the figure above. In the xy-plane, line m (not shown) has a positive slope and a positive x-intercept. Line m intersects which of the quadrants? Indicate all such quadrants
A. Quadrant I
B. Quadrant II
C. Quadrant III
D. Quadrant IV
正确答案：A C D