- 2018年03月09日16:32 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（1） 阅读（2446）
1. Which of the following operations carried out on both the numerator and the denominator of a fraction will always produce an equivalent fraction? Indicate all such operations?
A. Adding 2
B. Multiplying by 5
C. Dividing by 100
2. In a certain medical group, Dr. Schwartz schedules appointments to begin 30 minutes apart, Dr. Ramirez schedules appointments to begin 25 minutes apart, and Dr. Wu schedules appointments to begin 50 minutes apart. All three doctors schedule their first appointments to begin at 8:00 in the morning, which are followed by their successive appointments throughout the day without breaks. Other than at 8:00 in the morning, at what times before 1:30 in the afternoon do all three doctors schedule their appointments to begin at the same time? Indicate all such times
A. 9:30 in the morning
B. 10:30 in the morning
C. 11:30 in the morning
D. 12:00 noon
E. 1:00 in the afternoon
3. Set A has 50 members and set B has 53 members. At least 2 of the members in set A are not in set B. Which of the following could be the number of members in set B that are not in set A ? Indicate all such numbers.
答案：A B C D E
What is the area of triangle ABC shown above?
5. Quantity A：the sum of the first 7 positive integers
Quantity B：7 times the median of the first 7 positive integers
A. Quantity A is greater.
B. Quantity B is greater.
C. The two quantities are equal.
D. The relationship cannot be determined from the information given.