- 2018年01月09日17:29 来源：小站教育作者：小站GRE编辑
- 参与（1） 阅读（516）
1. A box contains 100 balls, numbered from 1 to 100.If three balls are selected at random and with replacement from the box, what is the probability that the sum of the three numbers on the balls selected from the box will be odd?
2. There are 1200 respondents to a poll, each favoring their preference for candidates A,B, and C. 54% favored A, 48% favored B, and 42% favored C, and there is 30% favored both A and B. What’s the largest possible number of respondents favoring C, but not C&B, nor C&A?
3. In an insurance company, each policy has a paper record and an electric record. For those policies having incorrect paper record, 60% also having incorrect electric record; For policies having incorrect electric record, 75% also having incorrect paper record.3% of all policies have both incorrect paper and incorrect electric records. If we randomly pick out one policy, what’s the probability that the one having both correct paper and correct electric records?
4. If Bob can do a job in 20 days and Jane can do the job in 30 days, they work together to do this job and in this period, Bob stop work for 2.5 days and Jane stop work for x days, and the job be finished for 14 days, what is x?
5. The probability of A is 60% and the probability of B is 50%, what is the most possible probability that neither A nor B would happen?