- 2016年07月21日11:31 来源：小站教育作者：orangejojo
- 参与（8） 阅读（5085）
1. "People today are too individualistic. Instead of pursuing self-centered, separate goals, people need to understand that satisfaction comes from working for the GREater good of the family, the community, or society as a whole."
Outline：Extreme individualism has become a serious threat to the social fabric and the welfare of all members of society.
1. Some people may claim that the greater good of the family, the community or society lies in the good of the individual, which justifies the pursuit of self-interests.
2. The problem daunting contemporary society is that egoism as run wild.
3. Today there is every need for the society to encourage individuals to work for the interests of others.
2. "People are too quick to take action; instead they should stop to think of the possible consequences of what they might do."
Outline：It is always wise to think twice before you act.
1. More haste, less speed.
2. It might not be too difficult to persuade people to consider the possible impacts of their actions on themselves.
3. People should also think of the impacts of their actions on other people.